Post Pics Of Your Cars.

Spode

yeah my ke10 will be competing in club days etc. when i make the thing more lively, i already have brand new webers and Formula 3 gear on standby, looking forward to seeing in on the track

ps- you going to compete at baskerville this month on the 20th and 21st when the aussie cars are coming down?

Edited by Fayt

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

id say it was later on in the cars life than the photos u posted because the plates are CR as apposed to BA,

are you going to come down to some southern club days in your new car, there is one this weekend at baskerville that i will be going in, should be fun

the paint job was done last year some time because i saw the car as it was in the panel and paint process, looks preety awsome and sounds better, i like the fact that the motor sits straight up and down instead of on a slant, i think it has potential to be a very fast car

cheers james

the pics i posted up were from 30 years ago, second owner. id years ago the pic was taken 5 years ago maybe?

I'll be competing in my ke10 at club days and hill climbs but not yet, I want my car to have a little more up and go, upgrade the suspension and eventually I'm gonna have to raise the car an inch or so to allow more suspension travel.

Ive just got myself a rx7 so that will allow me time to tinker more with my rolla, ive got BIG plans for it :)

My goal is to make my ke10 faster than what my dad had the blue one going 30 years ago, looking at all the "bits" i have planned to put in it, it is very achievabe :)

I probably wont be going to the upcoming club day, as we are getting our Sports Sedan ready for the big meet at baskerville on the 20th and 21st this month

Edited by Fayt

Hey, yes i know that old blue Ke10 . .. very tuff, i have been in that drifting around breadalbane roundabout (out at near the airport) years ago, i'll try and chase the footage up.

heres a vid link taken at MT George hillclimb

http://media.putfile.com/KE10-GTown-hillclimb

.. not sure if they still have club days down there or not :)

catch u guys l8a