Tool Kit Group Buy Eoi

irokin

So my brother bought home the Force tool storage catalog and I was flipping through it yesterday and spotted something I thought you guys might be interested in.

This toolbox (ignore the tools in the draws):

001.jpg

Which comes with all of this inside:

002.jpg

Part list:

2145.jpg

31101.jpg

4572.jpg

5066.jpg

5043AV.jpg

5184+51223.jpg

5281.jpg

Pretty much every basic tool I use when working on the car.

Currently looking at a price around $750 hopefully, but I might be able to get this down more depending on volume. Retail is currently around $900. Shipping would be somewhere around the $50-100 mark for the Eastern states, check your prices to elsewhere (shipping weight is ~52.4kg).

I've got a Force socket set, ring spanners, flare nut spanners, torque wrench, probably some other stuff I'm forgetting and its all been excellent. The only thing I don't like in this kit are the ratchets, my brother says they're "rubbish". Force have another style of ratchet that are apparently alright but I've got Genius ratchets so I'm not sure. I could price up the extra ratchets too if anyone's keen.

Only interested in offering this to existing Rollaclub members, so if you're not signed up at the time of this post, too bad, please don't bother me. I'm not getting anything out of this (I can get mine at the staff price), only doing it to help out Rollaclub.

Let me know if you're interested or would like more information.

Members dont see this ad

Force tools rule!

Also I've never had any problems with my ratchets, they're the 72 tooth ones like in the pictures, I can't stand using bulky 24/36/45 tooth ratchets because they're so big and ugly you can't fit them anywhere. But I'm guessing your brother works there so he would see how many 72 tooth ones came back broken.

Edited by rianwest

Force tools rule!

Also I've never had any problems with my ratchets, they're the 72 tooth ones like in the pictures, I can't stand using bulky 24/36/45 tooth ratchets because they're so big and ugly you can't fit them anywhere. But I'm guessing your brother works there so he would see how many 72 tooth ones came back broken.

He works at a retailer that sells a LOT of Force gear. Yea he gets to see everything that gets returned, helps avoid the duds haha. I guess they're probably alright if you don't use them as breaker bars!

I guess that's my one complaint with my ratchets, the heads are rather large!

He works at a retailer that sells a LOT of Force gear. Yea he gets to see everything that gets returned, helps avoid the duds haha. I guess they're probably alright if you don't use them as breaker bars!

What is the return policy with Force Tools, I know they have a lifetime warranty on most of their stuff, but do they just replace broken tools on the spot or do they have a rep who decides whether or not it gets replace or whatever? I hear this is a problem with a lot of other brands.

Although I wouldn't really be all that bothered if I broke any of my Force tools because they're so cheap anyway, $20 ratchets FTW!

What is the return policy with Force Tools, I know they have a lifetime warranty on most of their stuff, but do they just replace broken tools on the spot or do they have a rep who decides whether or not it gets replace or whatever? I hear this is a problem with a lot of other brands.

Although I wouldn't really be all that bothered if I broke any of my Force tools because they're so cheap anyway, $20 ratchets FTW!

I'll ask. Talking to him this afternoon he said sockets have a lifetime warranty, not sure what else does.

other apprentice at work got these. paid $800 for the top box. comes with no imperial tools.

best bang for buck ratchets are TTI flex head. i use my 3/8 one daily for the past year no probs

I'll have a look through the catalog again, but I couldn't find a decent metric only kit. Not sure if the imperial bits are good or bad :hmm:

Look like decent tools for the money ..

What is everyones opinion of the SP tools ??

I reckon SP for the most part make good tools. I've got a 267? piece metric only kit at work, haven't really had a problem with any of the tools. They're obviously not the best, but I'll definitely keep buying SP as they're a good tool for the money.

Yeah good idea on those tool sets, force are the best I have found so far...

What about the smaller tool set that has most of that gear but is under $400?

I have the smaller set and it has the full basics, I ended up buying flare wrenches and circlip pliers

as part of my other specialized tool set which is made up of pullers and clutch alignment tools etc...

Edited by styler