September 3, 201115 yr comment_550960 WTF I'm moving down there. Its hard to get 2 rolla's in one place in Brisbane. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_550961 WTF I'm moving down there. Its hard to get 2 rolla's in one place in Brisbane. bahahhahaah lol u got to know when and where to be :wink: I'm going to sydney soon and hope i see lots of rollas :lolcry: See ya Jimi Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_550966 bahahhahaah lol u got to know when and where to be :wink: Doesnt help being an hour from the city. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_550976 Come to Adelaide. Hard for one corolla to be one spot.......without being defected. :fuzz: Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_550978 What were you driving?! :S Yeah the *blue* (haha) KE26. Was good to see so many rollas. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_551020 Yeah the *blue* (haha) KE26. Was good to see so many rollas. AH! I thought it was white, didn't have a close look. REALLY SHOULD HAVE THOUGH! >.> Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_551058 Ok so all the pics i got are up :dance: If u want ur number plate blocked out plz let me know Heres the link..... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mini-Finger-Productionz/137289026358022 Ill put some vids up as well :lolcry: See ya Jimi Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_551062 Curious with the topic of this thread, was this clothing mandatory to show up? Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_551111 Oooooooo. No response to that one Reed, haha. AND I MISSED OUT ON THE AFTER-SHOOT :( Looks Like I'll have to whip out my DSLR and take some non-phone shots myself. Not the same next to some other rollas though. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_551457 More... See ya Jimi Edited September 5, 201115 yr by jimi91 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now