Ke3X Dash Boards

Gtr rolla

Members dont see this ad

For some reason, i thought all the 35's had the late dash with the separate, top.

happy to be proven wrong, but if this is the case, and you have the separate top, I have a couple of uncracked dashtops if you would like to buy one.

-Dave

So does anyone know where to get a new dash or a place that can recover them?? or does everyone just leave There dash looking like sh@"

Have you tried google searching motor trimmers or plastic welders in Melbourne?? Give the dashboard doctor in Melbourne (Coburg) a ring. However have some $$ put away as it will be probably be $300+ to retim the dash as its most likely a whole removal of the assembly as its a "one piece" dash unlike the later models.

I have always fancied the one piece jap dash in any condition compared to the later unit, So it will be nice to see a overrated jap dash, good luck :y:

the dash doctor in coburg did a great job on my celica dashboard

i did however struggle to get it back in using the same factory holes, as it had set in a very slightly different shape..which is pretty common

i had to elongate one of the holes to get it to all sit back down properly