August 27, 201115 yr comment_549500 Loving the dyno! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOjk9RCzg9Y&feature=related Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_549512 Man, I could never own something like that. after 54321665 stubbies with my mates I can just see us taking out the garage to play with. Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_549517 I had the same idea man I would be like hey look at this guys bam oopppps I rolled it now time for the ER Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_549519 This is a single rotor powered rotary lawnmower with a supra 5 speed gearbox and a hilux diff running a side draft crab setup. Side draft crabs? Edited August 27, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_549611 Someone should run Jim over with it... :wink: Edit: Holy....... :blinks: If it didnt have the same potential as a motorbike (in my hands) to kill me, seriously tempted to try something like this! Edited August 28, 201115 yr by carbonboy Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_549680 Looks cool, wonder where they brought the crate motor from? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now