What Seats Fit Into A Ke70 Ae71

ketowagz

Hey all. having some problems with my 4age corolla. suspension is stiff as f@$k and as you can guess ke70 seats aren't exactly the best seats to sit in. so I was wondering if any more comfortable preferably bucket style seats from other cars fit in with no or little modification. I have been told r32 gtst seats fit with an adapter plate or something for one of the holes ( i don't know how true that is) but if anyone knows any seats that can fit into my ae71 i would like to know cheers

Members dont see this ad

don't quote me on this. But I belive ke70 seats will bolt straight in.

Edit, Sorry, I have been on boost to much :)

Most if not all new seat's you bolt in will require modifying the seat rail's, which is just generally screwing a new hole

Edited by Mason.

i suggest bypassing any standard seats.

pick up a recaro SR3 seat from an importer, for about $400.

cut the rail off your ke70 seat, and bolt it to the recaro. (drilling and forthought required)

go and get a mod plate. and be comfy!

i recently picked up a standard integra DC2 recaro (SR3), damn nice seat, got it for $400. so comfy.

you can stuff around with factory seats from celicas etc, but the recaro will be better than all of them!

i tried to put a R32 seat in my ke70 once, it looked like it may fit, but it sat quite high compared to stnadard ke seats.

nah was 2nd hand. pretty good condition.

i think they are about 1000bucks new.

ended up being $500 including a genuine recaro seat rail too (this for the s15)

one of these suckers.

http://passwordjdm.com/images/Products/JDM%20DC%20ITR%20Recaro%20Seats%20%28Black%29%20Large.jpg

heres one for sale for $450. (well its sold now)

http://www.jzx100.com/forum/topic/10066-recaro-sr3-with-jzx90100-rail-drivers-side/

i had that exact same seat in my ke70 for a few yrs. mmm comfy goodness.

Edited by ke70dave