200Kw 4Agte Ke70

mourilyan

Members dont see this ad

A forum topic from AusRotary ,whether you choose to watch the video or not is up to you. Rollaclub does not congratulate or wish to encourage illegal driving. This link is purely for factual purposes, and factual purposes only.

OT: LOVE your setup, who built the motor? looking down this path after my 5K-ZE setup is boring. What kind of money did it take to get from a stock 4AGE to a 4AGTE pushing 200rwkw?

Reason for editing: fixing link description

Edited by YLD 10S

Let it be known that this thread is taking a direction that the Mods aren't pleased with.

You all know our stance on illegal happenings, and glorification thereof.

Keep the thread to the car.

+1 :yes:

The thread of the previous owner was locked, resulting the member banned from Rollaclub, and I don't think "Mourilyan" would appreciate it if this thread was locked on him. Whatever has happened involving this car in the past, should be left in the past. :)

Edited by ewt
  • Upvote 1

A forum topic from AusRotary ,whether you choose to watch the video or not is up to you. Rollaclub does not congratulate or wish to encourage illegal driving. This link is purely for factual purposes, and factual purposes only.

OT: LOVE your setup, who built the motor? looking down this path after my 5K-ZE setup is boring. What kind of money did it take to get from a stock 4AGE to a 4AGTE pushing 200rwkw?

Reason for editing: fixing link description

Hey mate JHH built the motor, it cost 6000 to build it wich was everything it needed, just bolt on a 28/60 and a decent manifold and computer man and your there. but i guess it all adds up :)

• 3 weeks later...