Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do Ke70 Need Hubcentric Wheel Spacers?

Featured Replies

Getting some tonight he has both types what do kes need?

  • Author

Also would silver 114.3 4 stud Spacers fit on the ke hub? I'm pretty sure but can't be too sure.

  • Author

Frigging I phone auto spell I meant silvia not silver

Either or really, if you can get hub centric spacers then go for those preferably.

The only reason you wouldn't use non hub centric is if you are not confident in centring the wheel properly.

Usually the wheel nuts centre the mag anyway. I've used non hub centric and haven't had any issues.

Edited by Twinky

Hub centric would be best, but as above, a lot of people run spacers and mags that do not locate on the hub other than by the studs and it's been fine.

  • Author

Yea Cheers fellas anyone know if s13 thread pattern is the same? I thought they were but my wheel nuts are having a hard time tightening seems like they will thread

No. If you have nissan studs, the thread pitch will be different.

 

Toyota have 12 x 1.5mm pitch.

 

Nissan are 12 x 1.25mm pitch.

 

Buy new wheel nuts.

Edited by Redwarf

  • Author

Cheers I'll have to go do that today. I'm gonna need new stud nuts too I guess

  • Author

No they're s13 Spacers on my ke70

  • Author

No they're s13 Spacers on my ke70

  • 12 years later...

Did the spacers end up working well Alex?

I'm trying to decide whether to buy some spacer but I just don't know what sort to get.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.