New Daily/Towhack: Ed Falcon Wagon

Ella

got new guards, front corner lights and tail lights today. went with EA guards so as to delete the side repeaters, and the corner lights are XR8 and the tail lights are from a EL wagon. this eliminated all orange from the exterior of the car, giving it a cleaner look IMO. also halfway through painting all my external grey bits (side moulds, tailgate garnish, ETC) in gloss black so that I'm pretty much left with a two tone car. should come up looking great, will chuck up some pics tomorrow.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cars all finished and back together now, heres some pics, pretty much ready for the roady and rego now.

rear shot before i started\

post-1450-0-88820000-1315988179_thumb.jpg

rear shot, EL tail lights, painted tailgate garnish and bumper mouldings

post-1450-0-25419000-1315988186_thumb.jpg

corner shot, new front clear indicators and new non dinted guards on both sides used EA guards which delete the repeaters

post-1450-0-08531600-1315988195_thumb.jpg

rear corner shot all done.

post-1450-0-87486400-1315988201_thumb.jpg

Hrmm these look familiar don't they??

post-1450-0-31892300-1316698094_thumb.jpg

post-1450-0-15554000-1316698083_thumb.jpg

don't worry guys just cause i stole them from my Red Ke70 doesnt mean i wont get more for it, its just i want this to look nice cause its my daily, and i have more on order for the red car, and have more silly ideas for the lighting setup lol.

those are actually LED H4 globes in the inners as high beams and i will likely put in HID high/lows in the outers soon when i have the time.

lol shoot me a text and we will meet up whenever carlos!

thanks matt and ben, the idea of owning a cooner wagon never appealed to me but its to serve a purpose and i just gotta put my touch on everything i own. fortunately that touch is mostly tasteful lol.

haha thanks teddy.

and yeah des, its farkin freezing!

Just finished putting the old transcooler that i ripped out the other day because it was unused back in. its now plumbed up to the powersteering system. the old fluid that i changed out of the power steer smelt burnt and old so i think this is a good investement of time, now full of nice new semi synthetic power steer fluid and after a short test drive to the shops and back she feels nicer to steer and after just that short drive the cooler is fairly warm so its definately working.

next on the cards is a service as the oil in it is low and as old as the houses.

Edited by Ella

haha thanks teddy.

and yeah des, its farkin freezing!

Just finished putting the old transcooler that i ripped out the other day because it was unused back in. its now plumbed up to the powersteering system. the old fluid that i changed out of the power steer smelt burnt and old so i think this is a good investement of time, now full of nice new semi synthetic power steer fluid and after a short test drive to the shops and back she feels nicer to steer and after just that short drive the cooler is fairly warm so its definately working.

next on the cards is a service as the oil in it is low and as old as the houses. i noted while i was working under the car while its running that it has a light knock at idle, hopefully a oil change will bring the oil pressure back up and get me a little more life out of the motor...

Even if it did shit the motor another runner will cost you maybe $300 at the most.

yes something like that. i have a XR6 head here that came with it so id be just looking to get my mitts on a bottom end and go from there. can likely score a AU motor very cheap through my contacts at work. i think that would be the go.

• 2 weeks later...