July 26, 201214 yr comment_617882 For sale : Insert overpriced Rolla Insert pointless thread chatter Mod: You should all know better, thread cleaned. Repeat every few days. Report
July 26, 201214 yr comment_617898 Ask Mr Dwarf about the sales threads. Its half the reason he goes a little agro at times. My thinks he needs a hand Report
July 26, 201214 yr comment_617917 You're guilty of thread chatter yourself though Reed. I think most members have said something useless at some stage. Myself included. A number of times... Report
July 27, 201214 yr Author comment_618076 Does anybody else really like Buddy Club P1s? I want a set so badly, they exist in 15x8 +12 too! Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618080 Ask Mr Dwarf about the sales threads. Its half the reason he goes a little agro at times. I don't get agro, I just stay agro. It takes far less effort than peaking and troughing. :jamie: Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618090 Does anybody else really like Buddy Club P1s? :yes: :yes: :yes: +25-28 offset, I sell a kidney & they're mine! Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618091 Yeah true that. Otherwise it'd be called bipolar if you keep peaking and bottoming out and then you'll be on meds Report
July 27, 201214 yr Author comment_618097 :yes: :yes: :yes: +25-28 offset, I sell a kidney & they're mine! Are they still available brand new in 15x8 +12? Can't find it on their website. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618121 I don't see what all the fuss is about... Only time I think they've looked good is the bronze ones a bloke had on his ma61.. which were replaced by Rota rbs which look better.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now