Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rat

Featured Replies

Send me his # or ask him about those stickers! would like a few designs made if possible.

 

Dave

  • Replies 161
  • Views 74.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

:( fkn hurt alot man. But I'm glad you have her back, and i know you love her as much as i do.

Hopefully be shotgun for all jap day.

and heya mate, i know how ya felt.

i cried when we first did 'it'.

i reckon we call it ours

  • Author

Send me his # or ask him about those stickers! would like a few designs made if possible.

 

Dave

sure thing mate.

I'm sure he'd be keen. he is a fan of the classics

I'm going down to his shop tomorrow to pick up the surprise stickers.

saving them for Jap Day. will not post pics earlier, lol

so SHHH dave and luke

Going to be epic, but let him/me know asap as I want these stickers made before my mate gets back next friday (if it could be done) if he can do them for me i'll pm you the size/text etc etc. :wink:

  • Author

I'm hoping to keep them secret til jap day, mate. will post pics then :-)

nothing too exciting tbh, but id like a bit of a surprise.

 

i'll give you a hint

"sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness, then to ask for permission"

 

:-P

  • Author

stickers are on, and they look fcking awesome..!

no pics til after Jap day tho, sorry.

 

huge props to Andrew at Scotchline(signs on time) for the tint and decals.

 

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/scotch-line/toowoomba

  • 7 Wylie St
    TOOWOOMBA, QLD, 4350
  • local (07) 4632 5555 fax (07) 4632 5775

 

need some advice tho, how do you make a sticker look old/worn/faded a bit?

Andy suggested a heat gun?

Send me a photo!! damn I want to see it, I guess I might see it tomorrow when I bring them sexy mirrors over? (if its still okay with you)

 

Dave

  • Author

sure thing mate.

did those pics i msged to you, not work?

but yeah mate. rock around anytime. i finish early tomorrow..!

  • Author

Mine will look quite a bit different too, also no pics till AJD :D

can't wait to check her out mate..!

Not on the car?? only the actual stickers themselves :hmm:

 

Dave

  • Author

ah ok. will take some and msg ya mate

  • Author

got some 7" semi sealed crystal headlights and H4 blue high bright bulbs today

404811_3094550174502_1586494724_2628752_2002564686_n.jpg

 

 

 

also got windscreen replaced

416904_3094553094575_1586494724_2628756_189559042_n.jpg

yeaaaaaaa boi!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.