February 15, 201214 yr comment_584607 Send me his # or ask him about those stickers! would like a few designs made if possible. Dave Report
February 15, 201214 yr Author comment_584608 :( fkn hurt alot man. But I'm glad you have her back, and i know you love her as much as i do. Hopefully be shotgun for all jap day. and heya mate, i know how ya felt. i cried when we first did 'it'. i reckon we call it ours Report
February 15, 201214 yr Author comment_584609 Send me his # or ask him about those stickers! would like a few designs made if possible. Dave sure thing mate. I'm sure he'd be keen. he is a fan of the classics I'm going down to his shop tomorrow to pick up the surprise stickers. saving them for Jap Day. will not post pics earlier, lol so SHHH dave and luke Report
February 15, 201214 yr comment_584610 Going to be epic, but let him/me know asap as I want these stickers made before my mate gets back next friday (if it could be done) if he can do them for me i'll pm you the size/text etc etc. :wink: Report
February 15, 201214 yr Author comment_584619 I'm hoping to keep them secret til jap day, mate. will post pics then :-) nothing too exciting tbh, but id like a bit of a surprise. i'll give you a hint "sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness, then to ask for permission" :-P Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_584741 stickers are on, and they look fcking awesome..! no pics til after Jap day tho, sorry. huge props to Andrew at Scotchline(signs on time) for the tint and decals. http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/scotch-line/toowoomba 7 Wylie St TOOWOOMBA, QLD, 4350 local (07) 4632 5555 fax (07) 4632 5775 need some advice tho, how do you make a sticker look old/worn/faded a bit? Andy suggested a heat gun? Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584746 Mine will look quite a bit different too, also no pics till AJD :D Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584750 Send me a photo!! damn I want to see it, I guess I might see it tomorrow when I bring them sexy mirrors over? (if its still okay with you) Dave Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_584768 sure thing mate. did those pics i msged to you, not work? but yeah mate. rock around anytime. i finish early tomorrow..! Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_584770 Mine will look quite a bit different too, also no pics till AJD :D can't wait to check her out mate..! Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584771 Not on the car?? only the actual stickers themselves :hmm: Dave Report
February 21, 201214 yr Author comment_585778 got some 7" semi sealed crystal headlights and H4 blue high bright bulbs today also got windscreen replaced Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now