Turbo Rebuild Prices

t18drifts

Members dont see this ad

I third it.

This.

What flange is the CT20? I'm guessing they're nothing standard but you can get a brand spanking Nissan (Garrett) S15 T28 for about $900 plus shipping (or even cheaper used) if you know where to look. Worth making the jump now?

Also a second hander t25/8 could be had for around 250 if you look hard enough.

Why ct20? Is it going on your T18?

got a price on a new seal and bearings rebuild for lee ct 20

770 for seals and bearings

1100 for trade in for a recon one :blinks:

doesnt sound excactly right to me

thoughts.

cheers matt.

Heck no dude run as fast as you can!!

Irokin is right go for a roller bearing turbo. They are too cheap these days and deliver way more down low spool than a old school bush bearing turbo. If it's for your 3tg I'd Go at a minimum gt2860rs. Mates STD engine 4agze was really punchy down low with the .64 rear housing. It now has a little bit more lag now we've dropped comp and huge cams for 25+psi but still way better than when it had similar sized bushy on it. These either come with a .84 or .64 rear housing. From what I've seen at a few dyno days the 2860 with a .84 on an sr20 can net over 250rwkw. I've also seen a 3tg-te celica around with built engine and a big gt30 and apparently it spools pretty low.

Pm sent regarding ct stuff anyway.

Stu.

For rebuilds ring GCG 1800 TURBOS, or Procharge.

If your looking for new turbos, kando dynamics on ebay sell mitsubishi turbos (yes they make turbos too) such as td05s and TD06s.. And for a great price too.

If not used is the way to go. Standard WRX turbos sell very cheaply ( TD04) and last ages!

cool thanks for the advice but I'm going with the sr20 manifold adapter plate so i have access to all the after market poop for all those dirty nissans :wink: