Decisions, Decisions.

Willis

Hey guys, I know i'm probably asking the wrong kind of people but if there's anyone out there that plays guitar(please!)then chime in.

Alright so, been saving for a while now and the time has come for me to purchase one of two things. Problem is, they're both so god damn appealing and i don't know which way to go. Choices are; 1, found an FR 4ag, buy it and do conversion in KE70 or option 2, buy new Ibanez RGD2127Z guitar and finally jam the f@$k out on a decent rig.

Decisions, decisions. What do you reckon Rollaclub members?

Members dont see this ad

I don't play guitar but look at it this way..

4ag is time and effort til you can enjoy it.

New guitar is instant fun!

That's kinda what i was thinking. Plug in and play. But i am still drawn to the conversion. Been driving this f@$king 4k around for ages now. Getting so bored, feel like a geriatric driver. But still it's a hard decision haha

While I agree that it's bloody good music, I don't know if it's better than mine :P Decisions...

You've obviously already made your decision. The other guy says "buy guitar" and you say "yeah that is a great idea", this guy says "buy the engine" and you say "that's a good perspective but guitar is better".

What are you looking for? I could make a list of dot points on why it is the logical decision based on what I've already ascertained about your psychological profile, but let's not waste everyones time and just buy your damned guitar.

That's kinda what i was thinking. Plug in and play. But i am still drawn to the conversion. Been driving this f@$king 4k around for ages now. Getting so bored, feel like a geriatric driver. But still it's a hard decision haha

at least its not a 3k with timing that needs doing :P

but yeah the conversion does sounds good.

Do the conversion, ull get bored of the guitar after a while ( i did) theres endless amounts of fckn around u can do to the ke which will keep u occupied ,and the satisfaction ull get after its all hummin when uve completed the conversion will greatly out weigh the satisfaction of learnin a new riff or lick , plus u can always bolt on a turbo of go gze if u really get bored ...thats my opion anyways ....note money is a issue here f@$king main thing thats holding me back on 20v'n my kerraza

You've obviously already made your decision. The other guy says "buy guitar" and you say "yeah that is a great idea", this guy says "buy the engine" and you say "that's a good perspective but guitar is better".

What are you looking for? I could make a list of dot points on why it is the logical decision based on what I've already ascertained about your psychological profile, but let's not waste everyones time and just buy your damned guitar.

Thanks for your suggestion ,smart cookie. They're both great ideas. If I'd made up my mind I would have bought one of the two. From what I've ascertained about your psychological profile, you watch too much CSI and desperately need a girlfriend, but lets not waste everyone's time with a pointless comment, yeah?.

Question - whats the difference between the rear wheel drive 4ag and the front wheel drive 4ag ? A part from the manifolds

Off the top of my head, looms, starters, water pumps and like you said, manifolds.

I'm no whiz on 4AG's but i know there are differences. Small differences, but differences nonetheless.