Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Do you have any ke20 front guards and a stone tray also a front bumper which are straight and fairly rust free??????

If so could you post up some pics especially the guards and stone tray. :D :P

hi mate

i have frount gaurds but they are rusty and a stone try that needs a little bit of panel beating, not much though, i think i have a good frount bumper, i will get some pics if your intrested

cheers james

I'm after a really small peice

its on ke30 and ke55 frount hubs, its a little ring that goes on the back of the hub to hold the bearing in, i need both the left and the right ones, anybody got a couple????

still got the ke20 stuff here, anybody want some???

ive even got a whole ke20 that I'm intrested in selling, no motor or box, nearly ready for paint... cheap

cheers james

;) :P Hi Jamesrolla

I would be very interested if you posted up some pics of your ke20 parts and even a few pics of your ke20 parts car.

I am mainly after the front end, such as guards, bonnet bumper etc. but a whole car would be great.

I am in Launie so I would like some good pics before I make the journey down to Hobart town. :) ;) :lolcry: :bash:

Thanks mate. :hmm: :sob: :P :) :) :y: :y:

I'm open to offers on the ke20, i have made a decent start on the bodywork, it just need a paint job and some small rust reapirs inside the drivers door, running gear minus box and motor are there and they work fine, it would make a great project, its orange, may be able to source a 4k for it, may also come with some parts aswell if i get what i want for it

i will see what i can do about some pics of the parts, have a look at the new thread i also started about rare ke20 parts if your intrested that stuff

cheers james

I am wrecking my ke55. i have front struts minus shocks, cut king springs, metal king pads, girlock calipers, ke55 diff, ke55 tailshaft, rear lowered home brand style leaves, brown carpet, etc, etc, shell ready for a good home but with cut guards for flares, petrol tank, all glass, front rectangular lights, tail lights, grill(slightly missing a small piece) bonnet with bonnet pins, almost new ke30 brake m/c, ke30 booster, cross member modified to take 3tgte, steering box brilliant condition, all front new poly bushes, nice pedals, drivers rear view mirror, interior rear view mirror, etcetctetctetctetcdtetcctectetctectectetectectetctec

call me........call me now.........