Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah faty cum down sumtime this week and give me 1 :)

yeah I'm building an orange ke25 2 door and i am in urgent nee don sum parts if any1 can help.

and might be selling sum ke20 parts of my old white 1 theres still some good parts on it since the crash.

Ive got a 99 complete 4k and 4spd (missing some sensors) only done like 150,000kms, blows no smoke and does sick single spinners. 150 bucks? I just want it out of the carport. also got straightish KE55 bumper, RA40 auto gearbox, bellhousing and tailshft to suit 4age, AE71 tailshaft missing the gearbox yoke, umm KE55 parcel shelf with some thumpin 6 by 6s. ive got jagloads of stuff for 55s.

My number is 0439029375 if you want any of it. ill flog it for next to nothing, just want my garage clear of it.

Cheers,

Tom

Oh ps, if anyone has a radiator cap for a KE55 or a distributor heat shield for a 4AGE please pm me

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a few ke25 parts I wan't to sell. I have a grill, a R.H rear tailight and surround, a chrome vent that goes on the side of the rear guard not sure which side and a "deluxe" badge that goes on the front guard and also a "hi deluxe" badge which I'm not sure were it goes.

All of these items are in very good condition, there are no bits broken or missing on the grill and tailight is very tidy and not broken as are the badges and vent. I tried to put up pictures but it didn't work. :lolcry: