Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Falken_KE30

very soon I'm about to pick up another car i bought which is a stock 3k 1967 ke10. i havent seen it running but the owner says it goes alright and i have no need for the engine, as I'm only after parts

you might be interested in the engine but i have another member interested in it after I'm done with it, so that might complicate things

if you are interested then i "might" be able to help you out with an complete 3k engine (condition unknown at current stage)

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

EOI: 2T-GEU + Supercharger.

Thinking of selling my motor, Ill be selling almost complete, you will need a ECU to run the motor and maybe a dizzy

the car will be avaliable for test drives for a little while untill the new motor arrives.

I want $650.

Listing here as i would rather sell to a local.

• 1 month later...

Looking to buy Tacho Dash, Front Strut Brace, Rear coils(firm) ,Passenger side rear door beige would be nice ,Boot lid and a left hand or passenger side mirror all to suit KE 70 would like to buy in Launceston but look else where if I have to.

I now it's a big list but someone might have this stuff collecting dust :D

Thanks Stuart

yeah ive got a boot lid, it's brown... missing the corolla badge, make an offer

It's brown... Does that mean it's beige or dark brown :dance:

No corolla badge ;) I'm missing mine aswell so who the bloody hell is stealing all the corolla badges then :dance:

Would $10 be to much :D

hmmm 10 bucks:hmm:... its excelent condition :P, accept for the badge missing. i have also found you a tacho dash... the screen is cracked, but the one you have should fit. its up at steze orders in the brown ke70. it also has a five speed

Edited by ke30king

hmmm 10 bucks:hmm:... its excelent condition :y:, accept for the badge missing. i have also found you a tacho dash... the screen is cracked, but the one you have should fit. its up at steze orders in the brown ke70. it also has a five speed

SHHHHdon't tell every one :P

Did he say how much 4 tacho dash :P

New dash coming up :P

• 3 weeks later...