Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fellas, I was after a pretty specific part and was wondering if anyone has them or can point me to a wreckers or somone that has some. I'm after some supports which come off the block and onto the bellhousing from a 4AC or 4AGE.

If anyone could help me out it would be most appreciated because I need a set pretty badly to complete my conversion.

post-992-1135685048.jpg

Cheers,

Tom

hey all

new here, am from launnie (well nunamara),

just bought a Rust free KE30 rolla the other day, but am need in a few parts

front rotors and calipers (mine are rooted, rotors are badly warped and grooved)

brake fluid cap thingy, the rubber cap!!

front and back carpet, preferbaly black.

stock exhaust!..(i know i could get a new one, but am gunna wait till either engine swap or i get extractors ont he 4K)

not looken to pay an arm and leg, but will pay a fair price depending on condition

thanks guys and gals

have a good new year!

Hi Cameron, about that k-b manifold you have I 'm very interested in buying it. Were about's do you live. I'll have to come around one day and take a look at it or maybe you could bring it along with you to the next meet. I will be in touch, thanks. :wink:

the manifold is in invermay just up the road from maccas

give me a call on 0439319611 or you can just wait till the next meet

hey all

new here, am from launnie (well nunamara),

just bought a Rust free KE30 rolla the other day, but am need in a few parts

front rotors and calipers (mine are rooted, rotors are badly warped and grooved)

brake fluid cap thingy, the rubber cap!!

front and back carpet, preferbaly black.

stock exhaust!..(i know i could get a new one, but am gunna wait till either engine swap or i get extractors ont he 4K)

not looken to pay an arm and leg, but will pay a fair price depending on condition

thanks guys and gals

have a good new year!

I have the complete stock exhaust system off my ke55 4 door. Don't know if it would fit but you can have it for free if you pick it up.........I'm in Hobart though! I've also got some front struts including discs and calipers, but the are rusted to shit, but you can have them too!

And a ke55 brake master cyl. and booster.....you're welcome to that, but it'll be different to yours.

ROB1

thanks mate, hmmmm go for p's on the 16th, if i pass i might have to go for a road trip...

btw, any one have any cheap 13" steel wheels with decent tyres?, or just decent tyres?, wanna get mags in the near future, so don't wanna fork out for 2 sets of tyres..or if anyone has some mags, don't care what type, as long as tyres fine

i managed to find a ke10 at the wreckers, it was total shambles, and the only things i had i took were the flip out ash trays that fit in the side on the back seat, I'm not a smoker, but i just got em to look a little better, and fill the hole since there werent any in my rolla previously

you might be able to find a ke30 at the wreckers, just take the wheels off, and if they are rusted just paint them over with silver or black paint,... or maybe a nice pink! :D

correct. they are cheap taiwanese copies, they are pressed inaccurately and the holes are always slightly off the position of the stock ones. a good panelbeater can get them so perfect you won't be able to tell, but that all costs money. if you can get the aftermarket guards cheap/free then i'd say it's worth it, but not for $110 each, ke30 parts are just not worth that much

i paid $88 for my taiwanese guard and $150 for a bonnet. yes there was a bit of mucking around but it fits now. i think it was worth it