Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who'S Your Favourite Band/Group/Artist???

Featured Replies

The Wonder Years rule!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Evanescence album is pretty rockin.

 

pretty much typical Evanescence sound, but better!

 

Love evanescence, Amy Lee is my favourite female singer by far

  • Author

Love evanescence, Amy Lee is my favourite female singer by far

 

Ever listen to The Superjesus??? Probably my favourite female vocalist.

Yeah Sarah is a great singer too, but comes second to amy and third would be Dolores from the cranberries

 

Anyone seen the line up for soundwave?, its going to be a f@cking massive day, can't wait

  • Author

Yeah Sarah is a great singer too, but comes second to amy and third would be Dolores from the cranberries

 

Anyone seen the line up for soundwave?, its going to be a f@cking massive day, can't wait

 

I prefer Sarah to be honest. Haven't seen the line up but I won't be going. Where's it at?

Its all over Australia, I'm from adelaide and for us its at bonython park.

 

Some names making an appearance

 

Slipknot

System of a down

Limp bizkit

Meshuggah

Hatebreed

Hellyeah

Coal chamber

Trivium

and many many more

  • Author

Its all over Australia, I'm from adelaide and for us its at bonython park.

 

Some names making an appearance

 

Slipknot

System of a down

Limp bizkit

Meshuggah

Hatebreed

Hellyeah

Coal chamber

Trivium

and many many more

 

Sorry I thought you were from Brisbane..

Hellyeah..Man I would love to see Vinnie Paul live.

I used to dig Trivium, I still do but only the album Ascendancy. The rest of it doesn't really do it for me.

Meshuggah are f@$king insane.

I wish Dimebag was still around...

Sorry I thought you were from Brisbane..

Hellyeah..Man I would love to see Vinnie Paul live.

I used to dig Trivium, I still do but only the album Ascendancy. The rest of it doesn't really do it for me.

Meshuggah are f@$king insane.

I wish Dimebag was still around...

 

r.i.p dimebag one of the greats,

yeah should be a wild day,

Machine head

CKY

Marilyn manson

Hole

Lamb of god

 

still more to be released

  • Author

r.i.p dimebag one of the greats,

yeah should be a wild day,

Machine head

CKY

Marilyn manson

Hole

Lamb of god

 

still more to be released

 

Lamb of God f@$king kicks that shit. Love em.

Yeah Dime was and still is one the most inspirational people to me. He pretty much made me pick up a guitar. Always motivated me to be a better player. Kind of lost that these days. You either stick with it or hang around the fringes. Need to play more..

On a different note, The Rolling Stones always catch me off guard this time of year. They're a real Christmassy band for me.

Pink Floyd. :)

  • Author

Pink Floyd. :)

 

Always a good listen.

 

You too Evan, nice pick.

 

Anyone listen to The Sleepy Jackson? Or Michael Franti??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.