Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camping/Scrub Bashing Trip

Featured Replies

so you keeen for the next one then too trev?

 

get shitbox car, rally time!

 

i have a head and shit organised for my car...

  • Replies 81
  • Views 71.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • got a google map of your property?   is it as big as that property in evans thread about destroying cars?

Posted Images

so you keeen for the next one then too trev?

 

get shitbox car, rally time!

 

i have a head and shit organised for my car...

 

Yeah I am, can get almost anything to take out there but I am thinking a VN.

excellent, there will be two then.

 

also reed might finally get to set one on fire :D

  • Author

At this stage it looks like jeffs one may become the victim of reeds insanity.....better unbolt the 5 speed and sell it off to buy another one :)

Needs more limiter bashing engine blow up.

already did that bit haha

excellent, there will be two then.

 

also reed might finally get to set one on fire :D

Make that three coz I will NOT miss the next one, looks like you guys had a blast

I will see how many shitbox's i can find for it, I can tow them out there too (Have perfect tow vehicle now)

  • Author

i am in the process of organising another one now....just have a lot of family stuff to get through first. argh why does everything happen all at once? when we do this we are 100% definetely having a pizza and rib night.....ella will agree with me on that

yeahhhhhh arrive friday night, pizza and ribs from that joint near brendans place.... best evar.

 

keen for next one, but organise on a weekend I'm not working lol

  • Author

Yeah I know hey. Well everyone that wants to come put down a weekend that you are free a few months from now or even two so I can work around you guys. So keen to get this going again and on a dry weekend.

yeahhhhhh arrive friday night, pizza and ribs from that joint near brendans place.... best evar.

 

keen for next one, but organise on a weekend I'm not working lol

FOOD.........i'm surprised Carlos hasn't commited to this event already

I'm working every single saturday until further notice :@

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

well I'm keen as mustard to get another basher weekend going.....any thoughts and ideas about when? i don't know how some of you brisbane buys will like the winter down here, so maybe august/september?

Yeah whenever you're ready Brendan.......

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

so august/september it is then. just need to set an exact date so i can get the weekend off. I'm also thinking of getting a heap of pallets and making a floating floor so we don't have to sleep on the ground?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.