November 7, 201114 yr Author comment_564970 i thought you said you were going to watch it?? =) no worries i think the 626 is going to get the basher treatment....matt has a mate who has a better condition one for a few hungy, so my rust riddled monster is gona head out there me thinks Report
November 8, 201114 yr Author comment_565119 it has begun.......I'm stripping the mazda down to bare essentials and keeping it as a running rustbucket......i have a colour scheme in my head already.......=) if anyone needs tyres fitted to rims let me know. and just so everyone knows if you bring a car......export quality resprays are required ;) Report
November 10, 201114 yr Author comment_565437 its gona be pretty hot out there too might set up some sort of carport.....and i have a few extension leads around too might need to get a fridge and stezza hooked up Report
November 10, 201114 yr comment_565482 bec and i have one of them 12v fridges for me and my beers/water/etc lol Report
November 10, 201114 yr Author comment_565562 Hmm yeah water will be a good idea too. Is everyone going to be staying the night or just the saturday? Report
November 13, 201114 yr comment_565961 dunno about anyone else I'm coming down on the friday night and you wont be able to get rid of me till the sunday arvo lol. Report
November 13, 201114 yr comment_566018 I'm keen as :dance: Now i need a vehicle to bring along...hmmm :hmm: I wonder what will show up at work before this...hopefully an old Subaru or something I also have a great camping setup that i really want to test run so i may make it a 2 night stay aswell Luke... Edited November 13, 201114 yr by PHATKE20S Report
November 13, 201114 yr Author comment_566021 Phatke20 feel free to stay all weekend. I will try and get the friday off too but will definitely have the saturday free. Report
November 14, 201114 yr comment_566168 i have found the perfect car for this, just need to find me a thousand bucks to buy the f@$ker... Report
November 14, 201114 yr Author comment_566194 Dude if you can get it that 120 y at my place is yours for spares......would be better if we could get it going though. Just enjoying the honeymoon atm then I'm hacking the mazda up ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now