Camping/Scrub Bashing Trip

madKE35coupe

IMPORTANT: for everyone that wants to attend, this is my parents property not mine, so whatever rules they lay down stick for the whole weekend. they have been generous enough to let them use their property for activities such as this, so will ask everyone to stay safe and drive responsibly. i will also have a waver that everyone will have to sign for my parents sake stating that if you injur yourself whilst driving on the property my parents will not be held accountable. if some of you are not happy with this i fully understand, my parents have had a pretty rough trot with the neighbours and a few locals that need a fair kick up the ass, and they just want to make sure everyone stays safe during their time out there. alcohol can and will be consumed during the day :) without a doubt, BUT WITHIN MODERATION. i don't want to see drivers who can barely stand behind the wheel of a car out there. once the cars are parked by all means go nuts. thanks for reading guys and if you have any queries pm txt or call me for further details.

hey guys and gals. as some of you may have noticed i posted in the off topic section asking if anyone was keen on having a camping/scrub bashing/dirt drifting weekend at my olds property just outside of warwick. and i was suprised to see a few keen members interested in attending. so i am formally setting a date, which will be the 28th of january. the weekend will include camping at the property, bbq, beverages, and almost 90 acres of dirt pad to play on. i will attempt to organise as many cars as i can to have out there for the weekend, as for some of you i know it would be too difficult to get one of your own down here, but by all means feel free to bring your own. i will also try and get a few tyre markers out there and make up a track, which is what we used to do. if that date doesnt suit most who are keen to come along i can work around that. if you want to come along either reply to this topic or pm me for further details. cheers brendan

just running through the whole safety side of things, i think everyone should bring a helmet, overalls if you have them, fire extinguisher if you have one (i will take a few out). i just want to make sure that everyone has a good time and we don't have any incidents. as well as all your camping gear, eskies, anything else you want to bring along. i will try and supply as much food as i can, if there is anything special you guys want to bring along feel free. if you have any more questions let me know.

people who are/may be coming:

Ella

PHATKE20S

Mason

love ke70

ke70dave

cameron (my brother)

johnnie (my bro in law)

Luke (mate)

this is the playground guys\/\/\/ and a few of the rallyers we have at our disposal

post-8273-0-77818400-1324121955_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-52175000-1324122014_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-64082700-1325160023_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-10760700-1325160083_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-05826500-1325160135_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-28377900-1325160164_thumb.jpg

Edited by madKE35coupe

Members dont see this ad

ive got a car trailer and will tow peoples vehicles out there, if there are a few that want to get there bashers out there, i could dedicate a day a week or two before hand and do a few runs back and forth for the cost of the fuel, which spread amongst a few trips wouldnt be too bad.

towing trailer with small car at todays prices looking at probably around $25/100km, give or take considering how it tows on the day and usually is quite good economy wise on the highway.

might make it out for a look, dunno if ill be in anything though, don't have a running basher anymore and work commitments make it hard.

love the idea though :)

i couldnt find the thread dave, but you can view it on google earth I'm pretty sure.....i will see if i can find it. also i have a vn commo lined up for 200 bucks so its pretty much bought. there is also a rt142 corona at the wreckers.....ella they are youre mates =) see what you can do. anyone else that can bring a rid with them feel free! will keep updating as often as possible

mason, i will even fix it for you if it needs work =) i would not be suprised if a few of you guys make an offer on my bro's early ke20 he has sitting out there....along with my other bro's ae82 twinky.. i was just thinking.......we should have a welder nearby because i havent welded any diffs yet =( and the property would probably be about the same size as shown in evan's videos, but it is almost all flat, minus 3 dams, a big ass gully and a few scattered contour banks.

You guys are welcome to leave them there if you don't want to cart them back, we will just have to park them behind the shed. Would like to see some ke corollas out there since I have shiploads of spare engine parts laying around and no corolla to use them on. Also have a ke70 sitting out at the property that has a 4 speed and good diff in it if we need them

Edited by madKE35coupe