Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke25 Sprinter Or Corolla?

Featured Replies

E code is a corolla :P

Well if this is correct there are a load of people out there who think they have a ke25 sprinter. I have been looking on google and cars exactly like mine come up title as ke25 sprinters. I'm kinda skeptical to the info provided on the net anyways.

Parrot a pic will be great thanks

Edited by te27

Thanks parrot for the picture.

Yesterday I rang Toyota Australia and asked fOr some help to identify what my car is. They guy informed me that rooted records kept only go back to 1973. This is because toyota australia bought out the old AMI (is what I think he said ) . Any records of vehicles before 1973 weren't handed over or were lost in the transition . He informed me of a guy in Queensland I should try and ring, as he may know alot more than many in Australia, as he is a older guy who used to sell these cars back in the day. I'm yet to ring him . The guy at Toyota also told me there were two different model sprinters that he had listed o a sales brochure from 1971. It listed a sprinter and a sprinter sl model. I will ring this guy in queensland to see if I can find out more . Thanks heaps parrot, I have never seen that ke25 bonnet before. They must be rare??

I have a Toyota Sprinter SL

 

Awwwww yeah :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin:

That is likely a JDM model only I would say, so unlikely to see that bonnet here (thank god - it's bloody awful).

 

Toyota Australia always had an interest in AMI through the 60's before taking the controlling interest in the 70's as I understand it. I must say, it is very refreshing to hear of the response you got at Toyota.

 

Whatever, for marketing purposes they could call a model whatever they liked in various markets. Certainly the cars here wouldnt have had the horizontal flutes in the scuttle vents, vertical flutes in the C pillar vents, sprinter badging on guards and so on.

 

Just like a TE72 was called a T18 in Australia, just marketing.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.