Evan G

orite now its offical!

26th (thursday) - 27th (friday) at

Apollo Bay Recreation Reserve Camping Park

70 Great Ocean Road, Apollo Bay VIC 3233

(03) 5237 6577 ‎

28th/29th at the great otway national park

HOW IT WILL ALL GO DOWN!

on thursday morning we will all meet at the BP Service Centre, Western Highway, Ballan VIC 3342 at 10am sharp

if your coming off the ring road, take the western highway exit. you will pass a 7/11 servo then the next servo will be the maccas/bp

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?q=bp+mcdonalds+western+highway&hl=en&cid=3374850392260582722

then depart at 10:30 because there will be late comers!

coroll down to Warrnambool for a late lunch with the sa crew (est 1:30pm) meeting at there maccas.

cruise to meet the sa crew

at 2pm we will head down to apollo bay and set up tent.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=10691%2F10699+Princes+Hwy,+Warrnambool+VIC+3280&daddr=Apollo+Bay,+Victoria&hl=en&ll=-38.582526,143.094177&spn=1.320434,2.106628&sll=-38.350273,143.536377&sspn=1.324693,2.106628&geocode=FetItv0d5OJ-CCkdUko4dVLNajEJA9OYISAk_g%3BFdGcsP0dbTmQCCmRNxgq4jnTajEgv6AwpHkFBA&vpsrc=0&gl=au&mra=ls&t=m&z=9

thursday/friday we can choose to do what ever. the 12 apostles/ another cruise etc etc

then saturday night to the great otway national park

just a heads up

the national park got toilets and thats it. so if anyone can help out with a portable fridge/bbq/clean water containers will be greattt. i will have a decent size eskay with me for my 'drinks' LOL

what you need to bring!

- tent

- food!

- air mattress

- showering items & clothes for a cuppa days

- bottle opener

- sense of humor

esky/bbq/water containers/bacon

apollo to nationa park

directionss

fb - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=261852067199297&pending&context=create

PAID

- pozman

- leigh + gf

will be attending

mhmills

slo-030

brent

baker

hendo

DBP + gf + 2 freinds

teddy

jimi

only 2 spots left

i don't mind if you pay on the day but if your a local in melbourne gimme cash upfront as I'm now broke lmao

Edited by Evan G

Members dont see this ad

once i get atleast 10 people interested. ill pm you guys my details for payment. sooner i can book the site the better but at the same time i don't want to book 10 sites (for 40 people) and only 12 people come

Pffft just do it makes us have more room for cars :lolcry:

See ya

Jimi

Sadly, car clubs/groups of people with cars have a bit of a 'stigma' attached to them as being noisy & troublesome when it comes to caravan parks etc. So I'm just happy there's a place that'll put us up, here's hoping we can change their view on what car clubs CAN be like, a good thing! :yes: We are not bogans, this is not Summernats! :laff:

i told the lady on the fone that I'm trying to organise a cruise/camping trip. she couldnt give a rats ass!.

4 nights - $40

parking $9 a night - $36

total $76,

ill be parking onsite ftw.

come on! more people need to be keen for this!