90,000 - Xany Teh Winnar!!!

Xany

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, we have a truce then, I'll stop congratulating Xany for winning this even with disadvantages and you stop mentioning how if only you'd hit reply two seconds later. Truce?

Oh, sorry. I thought we were muckin around.

umm yeah truce.

I like the fact that Xany won, he deserved it, he is cool, and the fact that he donated his calender to Dan, just shows his true character. :D

Sorry ancullen

It'd be cool as all hell to have a personally signed RollaClub calendar. You never know, it may be worth a fortune someday. I can imagine now on eBay in 20 years: "For Sale: RollaClub calendar signed personally by he who attained the 90,000th post! No reserve!!! Bidding starts at the low, low price of only $100,000,000! Bargain!!!"

its the way the board displays it.....the 88000 odd posts are without counting the deleted/trashcanned posts....(i think). if you hover over the "quote" button on a post you have just posted, you will see the correct number of posts in the status bar at the bottom of your browser.

Cheers guys,

Simon

P.S: Teddy, they have a tendency to muck around.....don't take them seriously, ever!....lol