Fifty Five Cruzerr

Figjam14

Hey all,

We got a overrated 55 that me and my brother went halfs in 2-3 years ago from a one owner old granny. anyways cut a long story short me and my brother were doing a burnout and then donuts and smashed into dads trailer lool. only damange is bumper, grill and right gaurd. I'm currently 16 get my lisence in 5 weeks and I'm on 11 weeks holiday. plans for the car are to paint it killrust red, hoping for a 5k motor, which i still need to find hah and putting a 3k bigport head on that i have spare for my race car with somthing equal to a 212 waggot cam for 3k. budget is around 1500 give or take 500 and i know it doesnt seem much but we have 80 percent of the parts allready and ill be doing all the work myself with a few favours from my parents brother and so on haah, got 2 little bubbles of rust so pretty happy with that. i seen how hard you guys give kids about holidays and projects so please don't lol. ill get some picks up tomorrow for use:)

cheers tyler.

Edited by xr8racer

Members dont see this ad

$1500 will go nowhere if you want to do it properly-

any motor you get will need a strip down and a freshen up, probably a hone, new rings, maybe bearings, gasket set...

Port head, skim head, cut valves and seats, new timing chain & tensioners, grind cam & followers, extractors, new exhaust...

That's $2000 gone already...

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now my race car is gone this should hopefully get some loving:) over my falcon and want a rolla again hah. my mates giving me a ke70 tomorrow that was his old thrasher, will be just getting struts from it and its got all the engine and what not. apprently its got good mags but i doubt it anyways hopefully get some pictures for use tomorrow. budget has gone up also:)