Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah, its even worse when the SC is as noisy as this one, it screams. I found a few on Gumtree for sale so hopefully Ill pick one up on the weekend. Might not install it until I sort out pulleys. I'm trying to find a smaller SC pulley as opposed to the larger crank pulley.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 782.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

Well had to buy tyres for the Poo-coon so couldnt afford a new SC, will have to get one when I'm back next.

Everything arrived today, wheel, arms and catch can.

 

1382320_10151743525442879_201707275_n.jpg

1240468_10151743525302879_1828435912_n.jpg

1383199_10151743525502879_1552930725_n.jpg

 

I don't know what to do with the steering arm situation. I want to keep my struts but I also want quicker steering. I read up on NCRCA's and the scrub radius issue puts me off. I don't want to modify steering arms as thats just dodgy and T3 wont make custom ones unless I get 10 people interested.

 

Anywho, some pics from the weekend. Its done 400km now with minimal issues. I'd say thats a win.

 

4874_10151736405192879_2014598552_n.jpg

1382139_10151736404757879_1799992635_n.jpg

what struts do you have?

 

I'd say the teflon coating on the s/c blades is cactus........

Good rims are good

Hey Reed, what oil did you use in the supercharger?

Oh, I swear I read on the previous page that you changed it haha

That inlet pipe is dope!

  • Author

175mm Nevo pulley with undersize tensioner, plus that outlet pipe Rian likes has a fitting to hook the ABV to. This will hold the ABV shut better, increasing boost.

 

Good times. I'm hoping these plus the cams should make it quite fun.

BTW I'm going to order an O2 sensor soon, do you still want one?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.