Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merry Christmas Rollaclub!

Featured Replies

Would just like to thank all of you, and wish everyone a Safe and Enjoyable Christmas!

 

It's been a long, hard Fustrating year, And we're all still in one piece :lolcry:

 

All the best, Oliver.

 

 

post-14674-0-46889500-1324689116_thumb.jpg

 

post-14674-0-65774400-1324689121_thumb.jpg

Yep, same deal C*&ts. Merry Christmas to all, Hope we have another Rolla-licious in 2012!

 

Oliver, hope to see you out at the Jaffs cruise tomorrow!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPGTkkUx63M

Edited by SLO-030

What, christmas already ?!

I'm getting old cause it feels like it was only last month we had christmas.

 

 

 

Merry christmas and safe holidays.

merry christmas all.try not to drink too much haha (famous last words)

Merry Christmas everyone, have yourselves a good one & stay safe. Gawd, I'm hungover already. :blush:

7 year old woke up at 5am - usually have to drag her out at 8am. Son told her to go back to bed - signs of approaching adolescence.

 

So now whilst they watch iCarly dvd's ( I don't know what it is either ), play plants vs zombies and arrange the squinkies, I get a moments respite prior to the grandparents arriving and cooking lunch for everyone.

 

So this is what the wife got me. What a woman!

 

 

post-4909-0-28354100-1324768806_thumb.jpg

 

 

Perfect addition for the KE15! And means I should be able to find my way next time coffee cars and donuts is at Mt Dandenong.

Merry Christmas to all!!! Hope you all stay safe over this festive break.

 

Opened my large gift from under the Christmas tree, brand new pacemaker headers for my beast.

Got an amorall gift bucket from my younger sister. I think someone just volunteered themselves to washing my cars for the next 12 months hahah.

Well if it's an amoral gift bucket, I'm coming over to watch your car get washed!

 

cars+ass+paradise.jpg

 

 

If it's an armor all gift bucket, very nice, but I'm not coming. :laff:

Edited by parrot

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.