December 24, 201114 yr comment_573237 Would just like to thank all of you, and wish everyone a Safe and Enjoyable Christmas! It's been a long, hard Fustrating year, And we're all still in one piece :lolcry: All the best, Oliver. Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_573240 Yep, same deal C*&ts. Merry Christmas to all, Hope we have another Rolla-licious in 2012! Oliver, hope to see you out at the Jaffs cruise tomorrow! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPGTkkUx63M Edited December 25, 201114 yr by SLO-030 Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_573247 What, christmas already ?! I'm getting old cause it feels like it was only last month we had christmas. Merry christmas and safe holidays. Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_573309 merry christmas all.try not to drink too much haha (famous last words) Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_573313 Merry Christmas everyone, have yourselves a good one & stay safe. Gawd, I'm hungover already. :blush: Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_573324 7 year old woke up at 5am - usually have to drag her out at 8am. Son told her to go back to bed - signs of approaching adolescence. So now whilst they watch iCarly dvd's ( I don't know what it is either ), play plants vs zombies and arrange the squinkies, I get a moments respite prior to the grandparents arriving and cooking lunch for everyone. So this is what the wife got me. What a woman! Perfect addition for the KE15! And means I should be able to find my way next time coffee cars and donuts is at Mt Dandenong. Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_573333 Merry Christmas to all!!! Hope you all stay safe over this festive break. Opened my large gift from under the Christmas tree, brand new pacemaker headers for my beast. Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_573337 Got an amorall gift bucket from my younger sister. I think someone just volunteered themselves to washing my cars for the next 12 months hahah. Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_573353 Well if it's an amoral gift bucket, I'm coming over to watch your car get washed! If it's an armor all gift bucket, very nice, but I'm not coming. :laff: Edited December 25, 201114 yr by parrot Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now