My Kp60 Project

cianw94

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats mad, great pics there mate, i love starlets, ive owned one with a 12a rotory engine in it, was mental little thing, don't see these in australia ,your not from new zealand are you? keep up the progress it must handle like a machine with all those goodies on there

Thanks dude. It has fair good handling to be fair. Power with the 4age was brilliant until I busted that cam. Was good for 3rd gear arse out, sideways action!! I am from Ireland. There were loads sold here but the vast majority were scrapped or burried due to rust. There is a good community of modified Starlets over here though.

Underneath the chassis legs, the front slam pannel, valance, outer side of inner wings and the crossmember are now painted red. She can now be dropped back to her wheels and I will leave the bay for the spray booth to get the best finished. The wings and bonnet are nearly all ready for primer too hopefully over the weekend. Haven't got any pictures though, tomorrow!

Will give it another coat tomorrow which will make it 3.

DSC00938.jpg