Rt80 Corona 12R 5 Speed

glenpos

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I've decided I'm way in dept and need to sell my corona, if you guys know anyone, looking for $6000 as is or ill fix it and sell for $8k ! I've got a grill coming from the states, cost me a handful so alls needed is to straighten out that guard not 2 grands worth of work but looking to sell in the next few weeks...

thanks guys, my phone makes the colour look wrong, so i adjusted the pics to how it actually looks haha, yeah they are 114.3, i buffed it when i got it 3 years ago, and have probs only waxed it about 6 times, if i wash it at the car wash i use the wax function there too, seems to work pretty good, i wan't to take it out somewhere and get some nice pics..

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i'm installing a celica tacho where the clock is, just for the standard hottie look, don't like the one thats in it, its too bright at night, and probs a bit less cop bait if its standard looking, also i have a perfect column cover that i didn't want to drill holes in si i can put it on now too !!

marked where to cut out

post-15067-0-09986600-1367468101_thumb.jpg

installed in my spare dash to test

post-15067-0-27603600-1367468291_thumb.jpg

got it working now just have to put it in the car....

post-15067-0-37904700-1367468323_thumb.jpg

what do you think?