Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aftermarket Ecu

Featured Replies

The MS3 is pretty new. It has a whole load of features on it and appears to be very powerful, but if you can't get it tuned that's useless to you. As someone said further up, get something your tuner is happy with, I'd be willing to bet a lot of places haven't heard of or don't want to touch an MS3 as they wouldn't have a lot in the way of manufacturer support.

 

Only get it if you like to tinker, have a car that can be off the road, probably for quite a long time, and you have the spare time to tune it properly.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Thanks for the feed back on the different ECU’s, with some having features and some that do not have too many.

 

I have based my decision on an ECU that will allow me to expand by having extra inputs and outputs (having extra features that I may need down the track).

 

I went for a ViPEC engine management system.

 

post-10153-0-84924900-1328608473_thumb.jpg

Good choice. That's what your tuner uses right? If so it's the sensible option.

  • Author

Yeah that is what my tuner uses and another plus he has just completed his 7AGTE so looks like I will be starting with a very good base map and will be fine tuned from there to suit my motor/turbo.

Yeah that is what my tuner uses and another plus he has just completed his 7AGTE so looks like I will be starting with a very good base map and will be fine tuned from there to suit my motor/turbo.

Speaking of turbo, got one yet????

  • Author

Speaking of turbo, got one yet????

 

I have just updated my thread for you :P

  • 2 weeks later...

i would of said go a vipec.. you said it was a v44 or something didnt you? did you have a look at the v88? i no there probably a little more expensive (retail at $2500) good choice anyway :) can tune vipecs really well.

you wont be dissapointed with the vipec. Awesome bit of kit and work extremely well with toyota reluctor setups. I use them in all my cars, started with a v88 that replaced the Autronic SM4 in my daily driver in 2008. If you do any street tuning yourself you'll find the mixture map a really handy feature.

 

I've also had good success with Adaptronic on a few cars, decent budget option but the tuning interface and logging leaves a lot to be desired when compared to the vipec VTS.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.