• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahahhaha been meaning to reply to this for AGGGGGESS, but I'm such a lazy ass :) - i can't wait to get a ride in this !!!!!

its lookin great mate, Up the spirit power !

Ahahah, mine might have bling, but ill be the one looking at your rear bumper :lolcry:

U end up getting the mounts for that Pulsar radiator sused out? id be really intresed to have a look at them if you did.. !

Edited by Teddy

hahaha

man that radiators been in for agggesss. Took me all of 2 hours to fit :).

just whacked it on the bottom mount and bent up 2 bits of ally and shees all fine. Just gott get dad to solder the bottom rail thingo back on.

Hey teddy, would it please you to know that the fuel systems been sorted (needs installing) and sam is wiring it up one hes fixed his blown ke70? Well indeed, shees nearly THERE!!!!

PS about the bling, ive souced a chrome rear bumper :lolcry: and ive got to cut down a hilux front :lolcry: ohhh the chrome....

• 2 weeks later...

Haha fellas it may be a looong wait as it is now.... got other stuff and stuff.

Hell i havent even touched her in about 4 weeks, well ok i did but only to open the boot to throw the surge tank in ;)

other stuff.......mmmm

i bought my car about 4 days ago, and am looking to have my 4age in and running before monday. Plus I'm 19 with no money. But i have the bonus of having a rear wheel drive motor so that makes it easier i guess. But common, get your ass into gear, youve come so far, only a little left to do.

breaking news:

Project has now been shelved. If someone wants to buy it they can make an offer otherwise ill keep it and do it another time.

Just had a whole weekend to actually do something to this car and never had any motovation. And no, i havent been chasing skirt (or grundies for them ghey emo's :dance: ) but ive got something else now.

Damn cars...