Layla, The Ke26

rolla van man

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Bought some more stuff to build the 5k up, rollmaster timing kit and everything, also thought I would mention, for those who haven't found them already, on eBay there is a shop called bProjects, who specialize in datsun stuff, they are currently stocking brand new tomei lightened A12 pushrods, I bought I set and they are on their way from Japan as we speak, more pics and bit more of an update soon, cheers everyone :)

• 1 month later...

hey everyone, havent posted for a little while, but a little bit of work has been done on the rolla, it has kind of turned into a bit of a memorial build for my grandfather who recently died so taking it slowly as i want this car to be absolutely perfect..

i have been trying to mount my FMIC, however i can't get it to sit right and where i want it, so thinking i will converted to a top mounted cooler, but i don't think that there will be enough airflow on a top mount, so perhaps i will run some hot rod style louvers on the bonnet when it goes in for all its body work, BCF and other boating stores have stainless steel louvers in various sizes.. so many decisions!! any suggestions would be welcome!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...