January 31, 201214 yr comment_581431 hey everybody, thought id share with you all my latest sidetrack from geting my 38 done, i picked up this wondeful little rig of a bloke in seaford (s,e suburbs of melbourne) and since have fallen in love with her, great little car, feel free to give me some hints/ideas for the future of the wagon, all hints and tips very much appreciated :) cheers everyone Report
January 31, 201214 yr Author comment_581439 Cheers mate, my only plans are to tidy up a few lil bits, maybe 4k/5spd instead of 3k/4spd Report
January 31, 201214 yr comment_581460 Just looks so awesome Leigh. You've done very well. :blush: Can't wait to see it at Hanging Rock. :y: Josh :cool: Report
February 1, 201214 yr comment_581508 Keep it stock! It looks damn clean. Maybe some white walls and tasteful mods? Report
February 1, 201214 yr Author comment_581521 Keep it stock! It looks damn clean. Maybe some white walls and tasteful mods? yeah thats what I'm thinking,i got a quot to get the few lil bits of rust taken out and full bare metal respray, so ill do that and maybe a sunvisor and some old style fender mirrors :) cheers for the appreciation mate :) Report
February 2, 201214 yr comment_581729 Another fine example of a classic ke26, congrats !!! You mention a bare metal respray? I also read you haven't finished your ke38 project?, in which case. DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT start a bare metal job on this little beauty. Finish your 38 and keep this bad boy as your daily, keep it on the road and drive it everyday like god intended. Just some food for thought. Cheers, Scott. Report
February 2, 201214 yr Author comment_581749 Cheers mate. I just figure I'll possibly sell the 38 to Fund the 26 as it's rarer and a he'll of a lot better looking hahah Report
February 2, 201214 yr Author comment_581771 I'll take that as a compliment? Haha thanks heaps for the appreciation mate :) Report
February 2, 201214 yr comment_581806 I would let this car touch my special area. Best quote there Reed, mildly inappropriate probably but still funny as.... This wagon is pretty fkn sweet and I would love to see it in person, from a distance though....lol Report
February 2, 201214 yr Author comment_581815 It is a little tatty around the edges but it's a good enough platform to start from Report
February 2, 201214 yr Author comment_581833 Two head gaskets in two days???!! :'( somebody tell me what I did wrong? Report
February 3, 201214 yr comment_581909 Have you checked the head out? 2 gaskets in days would suggest it's not just a gasket fault.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now