Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toowoomba Cruise.

Featured Replies

1st of April.

 

Meet at T'ba opposite WOW @10am

tba1.png

 

tba2.png

 

 

Leave at 10:30

Drive to Esk for a pie then around the dam to Kilkoy. Should get to Esk around 11:30 depending on traffic/weather. meet Carlos if he can make it.

Then around the dam to Kilkoy.

 

Keen:

 

Jesus :B.L.Z.BUB

Zowie : nerfbat

Brendan : madke35coupe

Carlos : nisrola

David: stenzel

Riley: senseless sensation

rob: towe001

dougy: phatke20s AKA Grant

will: willis

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Replies 180
  • Views 105.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Who's keen, yes I know you are Willis.

 

I know nothing of Toowoomba so those who live there are gonna have to help out.

 

I was thinking a fortnight - 3 weeks after All Jap Day.

 

Discuss.

 

Haha :D you know I am!

I'm guessing just a day cruise? sounds good to me finally a cruise that isnt a few hours away! not sure exactly what there is to do in toowoomba though?

I've just taken my ke30 off the road for a engine conversion, but would be keen to come in the Celica, or someone elses rolla. :cool:

 

there's a few nice places we could go, maybe out highfields way to crows nest isn't a bad drive, and there is a few nice dams/picnic spots you could stop at on the way.

count me in, mate, if I'm not working.

 

:yes:

the farmers arms inn, or the meringandan pub might be a nice trek and stop?

See how i/we go.

 

Count us in, so far so good

don't feel it needs to be a Rolla or even a Toyota (though it'd be good if it was), just participants will do.

 

I might even be swapping the S13 for an ae86 yet but we'll wait and see how that one pans out.

count me in, mate, if I'm not working.

 

:yes:

the farmers arms inn, or the meringandan pub might be a nice trek and stop?

 

Second farmers arm

will you be coming in your beast, Carlos? i reckon id knock back overtime, purely to see it, mate

 

 

<3

will you be coming in your beast, Carlos? i reckon id knock back overtime, purely to see it, mate

 

 

<3

 

Cheers mate, its not all that, I drive it everywhere, but yeah for sure will bring her over

 

I want to see OKE 030

its all pretty boring out to toowomba the normal way....100km/h for a few hrs....except for the 80/60km/h bits where there is usually a speed camera.

 

you should organise the cruise for easter weekend, and i can just meet you all for lunch;)

For you my good sir the road along Somerset Dam ( Coal Creek Road ?) from Kilcoy to Esk and then the road from Esk to Hampton (Esk-Hampton Road or Redbank Road as its called).

Nice and twisty.

 

As dave said the highway is pretty dull and boring, but it does give a straight run up.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.