Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tccav Drag Day - March 25Th

Featured Replies

hmmm, do i bring the cressida to see what she'll do or do i weigh into the A vs K battle with the lightweight?

 

Do I make the pilgrimage and stick up for K power or bring the 3S beast?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 52.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm, do i bring the cressida to see what she'll do or do i weigh into the A vs K battle with the lightweight?

 

As much as I'd like to run against your '20, my vote's for the Cressida.

 

Hahaha not so easy, on a 1600! The pipe goes through the rear crossmember, and the hole is not even close to being big enough for a 3" pipe! So I need to pull the entire rear end(crossmember, diff and half shafts etc.) then put the crossmember in the mill and enlarge the hole to 4" then have a 4" od thick wall pipe tig welded in. That's even before I start with the pipe work!!!

Don't think webers will get enough spare time to wire the ecu in either(he's too busy building comp 4X4's ATM). Also to make matters worse I'm working in the pits this weekend at P.I historics and next weekend at the F1's, so sadly I don't think it will be done. =(!!!

 

Damn, had no idea about the crossmember issue! Good luck. :)

 

I'd feel sorry for you, but I'm too jealous at the moment..... :P

 

Do I make the pilgrimage and stick up for K power or bring the 3S beast?

 

K power! :yes: No traffic lights or 80 zones. :no2:

Jelous hey Luke?? I wouldn't get too jelous mate the only races I get to see are the group A&C ones as that's who I help out with :(

Oh yeah she's a mission to do a good exhaust on a 1600!! I'd have no ground clearance with it going under the rearend(like a slivia or 180/200sx). I'm probably going to race it as is.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Everybody ready for this weekend?

 

Hope you have a cracker.. I am off to a VW show instead which will also be a cracker :)

So far myself,dpb,evenG,slo-30,rollavanman are here weres every one els only dpb is running slo-30 nd evenG are out with breakages

So far myself,dpb,evenG,slo-30,rollavanman are here weres every one els only dpb is running slo-30 nd evenG are out with breakages

 

Trav should be there with his fluro green 4AGTE ksev!!

I couldn't make it got a good mates sons 1st b'day.

Hey guys, how did the day go? Times?

I was busy slaving away on the 20..

Trav should be there with his fluro green 4AGTE ksev!!

I couldn't make it got a good mates sons 1st b'day.

 

And dear god did it sound awesome! :yes: Not sure on his times though, also like the choice of tow vehicle.

 

Hey guys, how did the day go? Times?

I was busy slaving away on the 20..

 

Probably not very interesting, but I managed a best of 18.658 seconds @ 71.49 MPH, with a 0.825 reaction time & a 2.635 second 60 foot. Blue Thing also sounds quite nice without the rear muffler. :wink:

We were out cruising in the Panelvan today, as well as a family birthday dinner. :)

 

That's pretty good for a minorly weight-ruduced AE82 Luke. Any other times from today?

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by JJT036

i got a 15.002 @97.6mph out of the cressi. a bit bummed i didn't get into the 14s but i am happy that it got up there, ran around all day and got home in one piece. did it all on 2/3 of a tank too. lol

And dear god did it sound awesome! :yes: Not sure on his times though, also like the choice of tow vehicle.

 

I'll call him today and see what he ran. It's gone 12.50 before with STD 4AGZE and gt28-60rs turbo. Now it has gt28-76, stupidly huge cams(which I'm bugging him to change to a set of 272's) and a built engine.

Was he in the Lexus or his bro's Prado?

 

Stu.

Was he in the Lexus or his bro's Prado?

 

The Lexus, looked good towing the ksev. :D

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

 

 

I'll call him today and see what he ran. It's gone 12.50 before with STD 4AGZE and gt28-60rs turbo. Now it has gt28-76, stupidly huge cams(which I'm bugging him to change to a set of 272's) and a built engine.

 

Stu.

Just for you Luke. Sev went 13.50 at heathcote. With 158rwkw(@22.5psi)

After trip to tuners today it should definatly change. We went from 3" dump/2.5" zorst to 3" dump/3.5" zorst, put the .62 rear housing on instead of the .82 and wound it up to 24.5psi(that's all we'd get as we maxed out the gate) and made 239rwkw. Haven't even played with te cam timing yet!!!! Once we get the boost issue sorted it's time for 35psi!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.