Is It The Rings? 4k

Falken_KE30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard work, and i doubt it would be cheap, id love to but I'm pretty sure i would lose interest half way thru, that said theres sod all wiring in my bay as it is, just needs prettying up

Edited by love ke70

having to re-locate everything like washer bottles, everyhting except the engine + new wiring+lots of small bits and peices + the cost of tidying up ur engine bay, i just see costs adding up

dinner

oh btw what does 1337 actually mean?

i know its all the gr8 stuff, but what does 1337 stand for?

cheers

lol

got the spark plugs out, blah blah blah, cleaned em up, no wonder car ran like shit, oil everywhere on the plugs and leads..

car runs heaps better now,

ATM ive installed a Tacho into the dash cluster, just have to put the cluster back in tommorow arvo.

how much does balancing a 4K block usally cost?

the accelerator cables, especially in ke30s nowadays, are prone to jamming. there's an article in the old faq about it, have a read

cafee's ke30 throttle jammed open one day. he braked, locked the fronts and the rears continued to push the car. clutched in and his monster tach flicked to 10500rpm before he killed the ignition. people stuck their heads out of shops and were looking for the motorbike accident :)