Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That Is All.

Featured Replies

Wow wtf only 1200kg's? Thought it'd be a boat! That's surprising

  • Replies 69
  • Views 83.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yeah, these Nazi puns are awful. Its taking me reich out of mein kampfort zone and I don't think I will continue any fuhrer

  • Ha ha, kent.    

  • they may write it off, give you a decent pay out, let you keep it, sell for parts, ????, profit?   When my Swift got rear ended I came out with about 500 more than I bought it for, got to keep it an

Posted Images

That is surprising. I like the JZ idea more than the RB. Would be beasty either way though. I've actually got a few mates that have old Mercs as dailys/cruisers. Not these models, older than this. They love them.

Edited by willis

Wouldn't think that at all just looking at them...That's as light as my S13 at 1180kg...

  • Author

Handles and corners like a mini,

Best car I've owned for sure

Shit Chyeah. Good stuff. I like your sig haha

  • Author

Looks so much better black without the chrome,

Buying some steelies with original hubs tomorrow, off an older merc.

Just for the wheels and tires with 90% tread. These will be sold asap.

 

Rear tread. Who needs it?

post-11088-0-81755500-1329910759_thumb.jpg

post-11088-0-37235000-1329910793_thumb.jpg

post-11088-0-74852200-1329910844_thumb.jpg

post-11088-0-39497300-1329911077_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Got the front electric windows working today, stocked it was so simple

  • Author

Brought some interior peices today to clean it up,

 

My favorite was this steering wheel, compared to my old one.

post-11088-0-51014200-1330087888_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Interrior before and after, Wheel looks funnybecause of camera flash,

Black Dash matt in that mail,

 

Also opened the bonnet and found the original spolier, I'm thinking of running it onces its lowered with decent wheels.

ATM it just looks silly

post-11088-0-48260800-1330158494_thumb.jpg

post-11088-0-35233900-1330158761_thumb.jpg

post-11088-0-09900300-1330158811_thumb.jpg

You found the spoiler in the engine bay..? :hmm:

  • Author

Wagon love, my mate might be keen I'll let you know

you opened the bonnet and found a spoiler??? strange place for a spoiler :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.