Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That Is All.

Featured Replies

I'm just going to leave this here, Ill update in a few days with details

post-11088-0-09793500-1329308461_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 69
  • Views 83.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yeah, these Nazi puns are awful. Its taking me reich out of mein kampfort zone and I don't think I will continue any fuhrer

  • Ha ha, kent.    

  • they may write it off, give you a decent pay out, let you keep it, sell for parts, ????, profit?   When my Swift got rear ended I came out with about 500 more than I bought it for, got to keep it an

Posted Images

dammn nice mate..!

looking forward to hearing about it.

go all gangsta on that sht.!

lol

Towel head represent yall

  • Author

Exteriorlly shes almost 90%

The front interior is where the work needs to be done.

 

All 4 electric windows don't work, so I'm replacing the fronts with manual winders.

Sun roof works a treat, AC is bloody cold! but chews the fuel. Well this car in general chews fuel.

Getting it re-jetted cost a fortune, so that can wait for now.

 

plans:

Clean up interior

All black, so remove chrome guard moulds and paint chrome grill black(thug points)

Bring it down, quite a bit (we'll see)

Tune (expensive!)

steelies, widend. again.

 

Cruise>getdefected>sell ;)

post-11088-0-96130600-1329449233_thumb.jpg

post-11088-0-64347200-1329449292_thumb.jpg

post-11088-0-35926900-1329449336_thumb.jpg

post-11088-0-56171000-1329449396_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mason.

I had one of these things traded in a couple weeks ago.

 

biggest slug in history, thing was soooo ʞ©$ɟing slow, seating position was very awkard (non adjustable steering colum doesnt help)

 

I can't see why they were worth so much coin off the showroom floor lol.

str8 pimpin...!

  • Author

This can actually be pretty zippy. When you don't look at the fuel gauge.

This arvo, removed the chrome guard moulds, and painted the grill black.

Need some more paint to piant the merc badge and put it back on.

 

Sourced a new front bar, should have it next thursday. Zipties will fix the dori damage for now.

Hektix rear camber haha

post-11088-0-32156100-1329463504_thumb.jpg

I had one of these things traded in a couple weeks ago.

 

biggest slug in history, thing was soooo ʞ©$ɟing slow, seating position was very awkard (non adjustable steering colum doesnt help)

 

I can't see why they were worth so much coin off the showroom floor lol.

 

Yours was broken. Mine hammers for a 2 litre :)

 

They were only worth heaps because of import taxes. Cheap as buggery in Europe.

  • Author

Rb25det fully certified conversion through mercury motorsport, $8000.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.