Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 17Th All Jap Day 2012

Featured Replies

I'll be bringing a BBQ and a small esky.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 103.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • heya Brendo, last time we left at 630-7am, and still got there with plenty of time to spare. i took the wrong turn off the M1 at one point too, lol Convoy sounds like fun..!

Posted Images

haha.!

and yeah, just got word that Luke has literally 'Gone Fishin'

so just Rob, Dave and I heading down from Tbar.

leaving around 7am.

 

 

bring your camp chairs..!

so just Rob, Dave and I heading down from Tbar.

 

Amber still owes me a slap...

Amber still owes me a slap...

 

Pity Amber is stuck at home with the kids and doesn't have the petrol to get there .......

But thats what women do best :P

 

Id say what i really want to say but I would be kicked off rolla club so wont... don't mess with me i have had a shit of a week

Not this one :lol:

 

Just remember WHO cooks your dinner.... n WHO you sleep next to....

Edited by Purple Rose

will not be attending.... got absolutly ʞ©$ɟed around today on a job and I'm just not gunna make it... have a good one guys

I'll be there around 7:30, hopefully JiP won't be too far away with RC Banner......

 

By the way JiP, we can hang the banner from my gazebo so don't need to bring the tentpoles

I found Towe's and Nerfbat's out fit for tomorrow :-p

post-15930-0-55057800-1339843183_thumb.jpg

And now all you have to do

 

is make it for us

 

:P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.