Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Front End Conversion

Featured Replies

i want to front end convert my corolla

post-15498-0-99718000-1330561270_thumb.jpg

from this standard front to the seca model ive had a look it look's like it would work body lines and sutch all line up it would mean from what i can see new guards, bonnet, lights and indicator and grill but would it look alright? :hmm:

post-15498-0-94477900-1330561569_thumb.jpg

Edited by kale

would it look alright?

 

Just go back and take two photos from exactly the same position and photochop it. Those are close, but the angle is slightly different. Stand around a small area and shoot 50 photos of one car, then go and take one of the other. Somewhere you will find a match.

I was trying to do this with an AE82 front on an RA60 the other day... didn't look as good as I'd hoped :(

Oh- don't forget to get them the same colour! :laff:

 

The fit is pretty good really. I'm afraid a cat bumped my hand when I was cutting the front guard!

post-7544-0-41422800-1330567152_thumb.jpg

  • Author

nice job and i like it its different now to c how mutch itll cost me :rolls: :laff:

  • Author

nice job and i like it its different now to c how mutch itll cost me :rolls: :laff:

wish i had photoshop would love to get back into doing this to cars :laff:

I would do i the other way around haha, i like the front on the hatch!

I'd fix the dent in the sill 1st. Original front end looks all right.

  • Author

yeah i reacon i have idea what happend now looks like who ever owned it befor me must of beached it on a corner gutter or something

another question what about the hip line that the hatch has? gonna look like ass if you don't remove it from the rest of the body as the seca doesnt have this line :wink:

 

i say just change the front bar to something a little different like a sprinter or fxgt one

post-1204-0-12051300-1330586846_thumb.jpg sprinter bar

post-1204-0-68449600-1330586907_thumb.jpg fxgt bar

Edited by MYSTIK

  • Author

another question what about the hip line that the hatch has? gonna look like ass if you don't remove it from the rest of the body as the seca doesnt have this line :wink:

 

i say just change the front bar to something a little different like a sprinter or fxgt one

post-1204-0-12051300-1330586846_thumb.jpg sprinter bar

post-1204-0-68449600-1330586907_thumb.jpg fxgt bar

well sometime soon I'm respraying it so when i take it back to metal ill do it then (shave it out)

I fitted the same bumper to my gze ae82, sold it shortly afterwards. The bar only cost me $60 brand spanking, and had to make custom mounts to fit it to the ae82, but the ae9x series might line up. I think i have pics somewhere, and others have done it too. I imagine the grilles etc should be pretty compatible.

well sometime soon I'm respraying it so when i take it back to metal ill do it then (shave it out)

 

actually physically remove or just fill with body filler?

 

I fitted the same bumper to my gze ae82, sold it shortly afterwards. The bar only cost me $60 brand spanking, and had to make custom mounts to fit it to the ae82, but the ae9x series might line up. I think i have pics somewhere, and others have done it too. I imagine the grilles etc should be pretty compatible.

 

? those pics are of ae9x's :wink: second pic is my own seca with a fxgt front bar, first pic is a random pic i found from japan :P

  • Author

actually physically remove or just fill with body filler?

 

pull the skins of panel beat them smoovin with filler :happy:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.