Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

hahahahah wicked, respect for chillin in the rain in a dog suit!!

had to give you guys a beep.

in spotted news.

friday arvo about 5pm spotted a matt black AE71 wagon with shiney wheels on sherrifs rd, props.

and there was a ke20 parked on junkfood corner, next to KFC possibly? sitting there on its own? for sale maybe.

also spotted 2 TE71's today, one metallic green in hallett cove and one white with roof racks on dyson rd.

cheers, scott

I was the other guy bidding on it haha the green one haha.

Was gonna actually outbid you but changed my mind as I wanted to wreck it but wouldn't pay that much just to wreck...

bit of rust in the seal panel... shouldn't be too hard to fix, looks like a good project base...

I was the other guy bidding on it haha the green one haha.

Was gonna actually outbid you but changed my mind as I wanted to wreck it but wouldn't pay that much just to wreck...

bit of rust in the seal panel... shouldn't be too hard to fix, looks like a good project base...

Ah bugger we were trying to get it as cheap as possible hey.... going to try get it on the road for under $1K, should still be able to though at that price! :jamie: It will be seeing the road again soon after some rust repairs and a manual conversion :yes:

mmm, howd it look?

mate your car always looks good to me cos I like the orange-ness..... thats why I was gonna buy that other orange one that came up a while back but I feared you would hunt me down as you promised :jamie: Hehe.... that and the fact that I ended up buying something else and just ran outta money and space.