Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

Ah shit ok, ill remember to look for you next time. I was walking round in a tank with a blue toolbox in hand...

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 897.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Yea, I seen it there and couldnt remember if someone on RC had it. I was in there with all me work clober on looking for 5spds for a mates mate.

Spotted a Metallic Brown (stock colour) KE38 leaving UPI elizabeth as i rocked up, around midday.

Also spotted a MKII corona at UPI lonsdale. Whilst leaving the guy was reversing out of his park, and swung the front end into a pole in the car park, the guy was a bit devo.

Yeh man i saw that guy. You were there then too? Haha.

 

Gotta be spewin for the dude tho, like not the easiest cars to get parks for.

 

Was in a gold prado with my dad, carrying out seats in a barrow.

Yeah man!! I was in the Red one tonner :D

Spotted slo 030 on monday when he decided to pop up at my work... A few odd hours from where he lives at 9 in the morning.

I think I spotted Lexxi today in the hills near Cudlee Creek

 

KE35 Coupe, yellow with shade on the rear, P plates and two Aussie Flags on it

 

Australia Day is over lose the flags :hmm:

 

The amount of bogan commos I saw in Elizabeth rocking those flags today gave me the shits :D

Yeah thats Lexx. Passed her the other day.

spotted a willow green ke20 shooting along hub drive this morning about 6 30am.

 

also potted that aqua bluey/green ke10 on beach rd christies about lunch time.

 

cheers, scott

Spotted slo 030 on monday when he decided to pop up at my work... A few odd hours from where he lives at 9 in the morning.

 

I was on a day trip, needed to get that crap Lagana's fuel out of the tank.

 

 

spotted a willow green ke20 shooting along hub drive this morning about 6 30am.

 

also potted that aqua bluey/green ke10 on beach rd christies about lunch time.

 

cheers, scott

 

KE10 woulda been Wayne, Bmxsexmonkeys mate, driving Bmxsexmonkeys car.

If you had asked me before You filled up I could have told you that. I told you when I found out.

If you had asked me before You filled up I could have told you that. I told you when I found out.

 

Oh well,

 

you win this time Lagana

keep seein a dark green e7 in elizabeth looks like a skid car any one on here

I keep seeing a white ae93 seca in and around blackwood with a black bonnet, and a white 82 twink that seems to have recently popped up!

 

Oh and 200Boys twink a few times in his garage looking sad!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.