Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
keep seeing an red *e7* dumped on its ass with noice rims and gard mirrors in the northren subrbs any one on here

This could be mine mate....are the rims black with chrome round the edges...the back is low but the front rides high....and if you have had a good look two black bucket seats...? If this is the car you see then I'm on here

This could be mine mate....are the rims black with chrome round the edges...the back is low but the front rides high....and if you have had a good look two black bucket seats...? If this is the car you see then I'm on here

that kinda sounds like it iwave a fair bit but never get one back haha

saw a nice white ke10 on main north road today around 10:45 at night heading towards town.. nice

Was any of the following ones? :y:

Massive SMASA Cruise tonight with over 500 cars meeting at West Lakes Shopping Centre carpark. We figured there should be some 10/11's in the mix. :dance:

091227Rolla1.jpg

091227Rolla2.jpg

091227Rolla4.jpg

091227Rolla3.jpg

Was any of the following ones? :y:

Massive SMASA Cruise tonight with over 500 cars meeting at West Lakes Shopping Centre carpark. We figured there should be some 10/11's in the mix. :dance:

dam chobis you should have told me! i would have loved to tag along with you guys

cheers

henry