Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

I saw you today at tyre shop in Eliz about 12:30, you drove in as I drove out.

 

are u sure it wasnt in smithfield because i work there so no need to go to elizabeth lol ???

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 897.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

spotted two ke70s on main north road today lol,

 

red one in a carpark, two blokes sussing my wagon :)

 

and a baby blue one, looked nice, saw you waving but i reacted a bit late haha sorry mate

 

anyone on here?

 

would have been around 1:20pm

Apologies to whoever I just spotted at about 7:35pm on Anzac Hwy heading toward the Bay as I was heading the other direction. It was a blue KE3x/5x and gave me a wave or thumbs up, but I was too busy trying to work out if I recognised the car off here. Then I didn't acknowledge. Poor form on my part. :)

 

Also...... I was worried about my newly developed SCS issue...... Stinky Clutch Syndrome

 

Ohhhhh...... and........... I spotted a late model Rolla down the Bay that was very similar looking to SoulSearcher and Karllos, but I don't think it was either of you :P

spotted a cream slanty e7 and hollywood carwash yesterday with one fender mirror on it and the a white e7 with crome bumpers across the road verry nice i beeped and gave thumbs up and got the thumbs back love the e7 spirit lmao xD

Spotted Monday arvo/ Tuesday morning....Stole my park! :0

 

Image0016.jpg

 

Bugz

Ohhhhh...... and........... I spotted a late model Rolla down the Bay that was very similar looking to SoulSearcher and Karllos, but I don't think it was either of you :fuzz:

 

can't say it would have been me or Lesley, was it a Sportivo or just a pov pack? ive spotted another couple ridgies around the place so could have been one of them :)

 

Karl

Spotted Monday arvo/ Tuesday morning....Stole my park! :0

 

Image0016.jpg

 

Bugz

 

Yay 929! New owner should straighten out that number plate :)

Spotted a motorbike sliding down Anzac Hwy on its side toward the Bay tonight as I was headed the other way. Next I spotted a young fella in a helmet that looked like he should have been riding a motorbike sliding in the same direction.

 

Not a Rolla but worth sharing I thought. Hope he was okay. There was a bunch of traffic behind him which had to stop but he had about 6 mates on motorbikes with him too, so hopefully they got him sorted out.

FARK.

 

The other apprentice at work saw the same thing during the wet weather we had at the start of January.

 

Only exception is he was watching it in his rear veiw mirror as the bike slide up behind his car and the rider went sliding past.

So I pulled up in the driveway at my missus parents house only to see a sweet yellow KE11 across the road with a very happy Nick standing in front of it :y:

 

Love it Nick at least I know I will still see it and it's in good hands :hmm:

So I pulled up in the driveway at my missus parents house only to see a sweet yellow KE11 across the road with a very happy Nick standing in front of it :bash:

 

Love it Nick at least I know I will still see it and it's in good hands :hmm:

 

:y:

 

glad he bought it, that means i get to see it more often too! :wink:

 

luke, the 20 looks clean as well i was watching it on ebay, seems you got it for a resonable price too, looking foward to seeing your plans for it :y:

 

also spotted me behind Brenton's nice ke10!!! the whole time i was behind i kept thinking daaam these little ke's are small!!!

Edited by kE20ME

Tonight spotted KE20ME and I think Karllos at the Toyoshow cruise. Also spotted nickboy's old KE20 drive past.

yesterday afternoon i spotted a light blue ke55 coupe with xx badges and a very mustang looking spoiler on it and some primer work, looked to be a girls car wasn't in the best condition thou.

Spotted a mustard KE20 at 7:20pm tonight at traffic lights of Marion Rd and Anzac Hwy.

 

Also pretty sure it was 13BT KE20 I just saw pull out of K-Mart onto Anzac Hwy. Ummmmmmmm.................... HOLY CRAP :hmm: ................. your car is.......... ummmm...... well........ put it this way................... I LIKE IT! :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.