Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Spotted a mustard KE20 at 7:20pm tonight at traffic lights of Marion Rd and Anzac Hwy.

Also pretty sure it was 13BT KE20 I just saw pull out of K-Mart onto Anzac Hwy. Ummmmmmmm.................... HOLY CRAP :hmm: ................. your car is.......... ummmm...... well........ put it this way................... I LIKE IT! :y:

Also pretty sure it was 13BT KE20 I just saw pull out of K-Mart onto Anzac Hwy. Ummmmmmmm.................... HOLY CRAP :) ................. your car is.......... ummmm...... well........ put it this way................... I LIKE IT! :wink:

yeh it was me, leaving the SA Rotors dinner/meet up.

Cheers, glad u like it ;)

on the 4th at 4:49pm i seen a ke70 light blue with rims and exhaust had a transformers badge on the back lol.. and then seen a mad little white ke30 around the bay marion area nice rims bro,

you forgot to mention that the exhaust was hovering about 5cm off the ground lol free transformer badge^^

you forgot to mention that the exhaust was hovering about 5cm off the ground lol free transformer badge^^

lol yea i noticed that the exhaust was very low to the ground whats the deal with that???? do u remember what kinda car i was in u coulda put a spot up for me..

lol yea i noticed that the exhaust was very low to the ground whats the deal with that???? do u remember what kinda car i was in u coulda put a spot up for me..

about that lol... the exhaust was made for a 4k an its straight through under the diff, but when i went to put it on the piping at the manifold so re-done dodgy lol, its all fixed now..^^ sorry man i don't remember where or what i was doing that day lol what car you got? i'll keep my eyes peeled