Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

Bloody hell Scott your obviously driving in the right areas!! All I get is ke70 galore up in blackwood and one overrated white 20

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 895.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

oh no ke70s ....f@$k off its still a f@$king corolla I'm sick of this shit about you guys bagging the *e7* can't half tell when where not welcome .......... f@$k this I'm out of this

oh no ke70s ....f@$k off its still a f@$king corolla I'm sick of this shit about you guys bagging the *e7* can't half tell when where not welcome .......... f@$k this I'm out of this

 

LOL

LOL

what

Hmmmm.....I think I spotted a overrated red ke30 on Chandlers hill road last night

what

 

LOL

just wondering at what point in that post i said ke70s are bad? but with a reaction like that maybe the drivers are the problem?

 

anyways this is a spotted forum not a discussion about who hates ke70s

oh no ke70s ....f@$k off its still a f@$king corolla I'm sick of this shit about you guys bagging the *e7* can't half tell when where not welcome .......... f@$k this I'm out of this

 

 

LOL

 

^This

 

There are KE70's f@$king everywhere, seriously would see 10 a day.

 

That I notice.

 

This is probably what Scott was saying...

^This

 

There are KE70's f@$king everywhere, seriously would see 10 a day.

 

That I notice.

 

This is probably what Scott was saying...

 

this man understands what I'm saying. when i see a minimum of 3 ke70s a day, they really get pretty boring.

 

oh and i rekon i may have also seen the VW fastback this morning heading south on lonny hwy.

 

cheers, scott

I for one hate them hahaha.

 

Anyway, I spotted troy's fastback today but I'm guessing that its the new owner. Sounded fat too.

 

Yup new owner, works next to where i live down the bay. Man i miss the sound of that, that exhaust rocked.

Spotted a reflection of my little ke20 going once again and saved the 5k happy days as daily again :D

Alright who is the prick with the overrated white KE20 that works at Holden???

 

I only just started bringing mine to work and now I've been shown up already :wink: I parked next to it today :dance:

 

Love it mang, so overrated :yes:

Does have a overrated set of rims on it, simmons i think but dunno? Plates of sly100 or similar?

Plates SUS100 and they are black painted Mazda steelies.

 

Clean and tidy all round, running a toyoglide :cool:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.