Spotted

Jared

I'm a p plater have been for 2 years i had a ke70 who f@$king cares am i putting a bad name out coz i want to drift ......its called having fun and maybe lerning how to control your car .. i hate straght exrtactors too but jezzze man give the kid a break

Cam there is a time and place for said "having fun" and the on the streets is neither the time or place to do it. The right time and place to do this is at drift school or the scheduled drift practices out at mallala raceway.

Members dont see this ad
I'm a p plater have been for 2 years i had a ke70 who f@$king cares am i putting a bad name out coz i want to drift ......its called having fun and maybe lerning how to control your car .. i hate straght exrtactors too but jezzze man give the kid a break

I CARE THAT YOUR PUTTING A BAD NAME OUT THERE.

I too am a P plater and am sick and tired or getting hassle by the police and other people simply because i have a P plate.

the P on the P plate no longer means probationary. It shouts out Please Pull me over.

Thanks to all those who drive like knobs and don't give a shit about it. I am forever in your debt....

Back in topic;

Spotted a willow green KE20 in some area surrounded by Sturt Rd, South Rd and Marion Rd. Mitchell Pk possibly?

Have spotted it before. Looks relatively clean. wearing SAAB style Chasers.