Spotted

Jared

saw a very neat/tidy white ke20 with Venetians, white walls, the usual going down bridge road. SUS100 licence plate on saturday i think...

Decided to follow for a while in my ke10, then i noticed it was older people so stop stalking them..

Does somewhere here own that thing? and maybe their parent were driving it? If it was there actual car i wished i asked if they would sell.. :)

The fella that owns it now is a collector, he has a few KE10 and Ke20s and will never sell it, he has no reason to.

The car has been owned by a few of my friends, the one's that can afford 5G Ke20s.

It has always been SUS100, it is insanely clean, and always been garaged except for the 2 days it spent in a car yard on south rd next to Dicksons.

It will forever stay in the condition it is in but always be enjoyed and cared for properly.

On another note....

I spotted a early model KE25 on dyson road heading south at about 4:45 today, we exchanged rep but i can't even work out what colour it was ?

Cheers, Scott.

Members dont see this ad

Spotted today about 4:30pm at the end of War Memorial Drive.

Willow Green KE20 looked very nice, had to rubber neck it at the last minute to sneak a peak.

also at 5pm corner Landers onto Lonsdale at Hallett Cove.

White KE38 Panno, again a fine example.

Cheers, Scott.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You'll needa take us for a spin. Been a few years since I been in the ol beast.

sure can, trust me she'll surprise you now, compared to a few years ago. hint: exhaust is nowhere near as droning in the cabin, can hear yourself think now

• 1 month later...